Firefighters deal with two kitchen fires

0
Have your say

Firefighters dealt with a kitchen fire in Sheffield in the early hours of yesterday.

Crews were called to Sharrard Drive, Intake, at around 2am and found the occupants of the property outside the house.

They recorded the cause of the blaze as accidental.

On Saturday night firefighters were alerted to a kitchen fire on Quarry Vale Road, Basegreen, Sheffield, after a chip pan went up in flames.

Nobody in the house was injured.

Paramedics were called as a precaution.