A house in Sheffield is due to be demolished after a fire made it structurally unsafe.
Firefighters were alerted to the blaze on Rotherham Road, Monk Bretton, Barnsley and found a derelict house engulfed in flames.
The fire, discovered at 2.45pm, had engulfed the property and caused structural damage to the gable end.
Structural engineers who assessed the building recommended demolition.
The fire was started deliberately.
Firefighters spent Friday night dealing with calls about damaged caused by the high winds.
They were called out to make the Sloan Medical Centre safe after reports about some metal hanging from the building on Little London Road, Meersbrook.
And they also deal with dangerous loose felt on a roof on Sharrow Vale Road, Sharrow.
Firefighters were also called out over the weekend to deal with a Vauxhall Astra set alight on Hartington Road, Holmes, Rotherham; a dryer fire in the Lord Nelson pub, Barnsley Road, Hoylandswaine, Barnsley and an oven fire on Portland Road, Aston, Rotherham.