Fire crews were called out to a blaze at a Sheffield city centre hotel earlier this evening.
South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue crews from Central, Parkway, Rivelin and Birley stations, were called out to the Premier Inn hotel on Angel Street at around 6.20pm.
It was reported a fire broke out on the forth floor and smoke could be seen billowing in the corridor. Police said the fire was caused by an electrical fault in a store room.
Hotel staff carried out evacuation procedures as crews dealt with the fire. Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze and carried out ventilation soon after.
A South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue spokesman told The Star no one was injured.
Police and paramedics were also called out to the scene in Sheffield city centre.