DRAMATIC VIDEO: Bus engulfed in flames on Sheffield estate

0
Have your say

Passengers had to be evacuated after a bus caught fire on a Sheffield estate last night.

Fire crews were called to the First Bus after the vehicle pulled over when a blaze broke out.

The bus blaze in Manor Park Centre. Photo: Valentinos Pizzas Kebabs

The bus blaze in Manor Park Centre. Photo: Valentinos Pizzas Kebabs

Passengers were quickly removed from the bus when it pulled over on Manor Park Centre in Manor Park at about 6.30pm.

Two fire engines from South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service were called to the blaze, but noone was thought to be seriously injured.

Yusuf Gedede, owner of nearby Valentinos Pizzas Kebabs, caught the incident on video.

He said: “At first it was just a small fire, but after the passengers got off, it became much bigger.

“It took about 15 minutes for the fire service to arrive.”