Doncaster house fire casualties given oxygen

Fire Engine on call
Fire Engine on call
0
Have your say

A man and a woman were given oxygen after a weekend fire at their Doncaster home.

Fire crews were called to a house on Main Street, Auckley, on Saturday evening to deal with an incident involving a domestic wood burner.

A fire service spokesman said it was believed a log next to the appliance had caught fire accidentally.

A man in his 30s and a woman in her 50s both suffered from smoke inhalation and were given oxygen by firefighters but did not need to go to hospital.

There was only a small amount of damage to the property.

Fire crews were also called to Somerset Road, Hyde Park, on Saturday night when a garage acidentally caught fire.