Relatives of a man killed in a house blaze in Sheffield are to give donations made in his memory to the Fire Fighters Charity.
Richard Hobson, aged 61, of Poplar Avenue, Beighton, perished on Monday, March 3 when flames engulfed his home while he slept upstairs.
A fire service investigation discovered that a fault with a heater was to blame for the blaze.
Mr Hobson, who lived in his home with his mum Kathleen, 88 and sister, Anne, is to be laid to rest on Monday, March 31.
A service is to be held at City Road Crematorium at 2.45pm.
Mr Hobson’s mum and sister, who lived in their house for 60 years, lost everything in the blaze.
Their landlord has offered them a new home on a neighbouring street.