Dogs rescued in Rotherham kennels blaze

Hesley Lane, Thorpe Hesley.
Hesley Lane, Thorpe Hesley.
0
Have your say

Dogs had to be taken to safety during a blaze at boarding kennels last night.

An electrical fault sparked a blaze in one of the kennels in Hesley Lane, Thorpe Hesley, at 7.30pm.

Three fire crews spent almost three hours at the scene.

All the dogs were safe but two people had to be taken to hospital for smoke inhalation.

In other news:-

http://www.thestar.co.uk/our-towns-and-cities/sheffield/revealed-the-sheffield-food-outlets-with-the-worst-hygiene-ratings-1-8300899|REVEALED: The Sheffield food outlets with the worst hygiene ratings|click here}

Ex-soldier jailed for battering Good Samaritan who tried to stop him throttling wife
Paralympian Grace Clough to be awarded 20th star on Sheffield Legends walk of fame
Plea for help after woman found unconscious in Sheffield street
Woman fighting for life after crash in Barnsley
Get all the latest Owls stats
Get all the latest Blades stats
Download The Star's mobile app now for FREE