DCSIMG

Dog rescued after fire in Sheffield flat

News: Latest from The Star.

News: Latest from The Star.

A DOG was rescued from a smoke-filled flat in Sheffield last night.

Fire crews brought the animal out of the premises on Skelton Walk, Woodhouse, at 8.30pm on Saturday.

The male resident of the flat, in his twenties, had been cooking when he became distracted and his food caught fire on a grill.

He escaped unharmed and fire crews from Mansfield Road attended to put out the flames and retrieve his dog.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page