I AM writing this letter to warn all cat owners who live around the Gleadless Common area of S12 to be aware of some despicable people who are poisoning cats.
My daughter has had to have two cats put to sleep in five months.
The cats are poisoned, which results in them not being able to walk. Then they are attacked by people’s dogs who think it is all right to let their dogs run off their leads in the park at Gleadless Common.
If they think it’s clever to poison cats they should come to my daughter’s house and see her and her two kids, heartbroken at the sight of their pet mauled by a dog.
So you cat owners be aware this could happen to your cat.