Couple burned in chip pan fire

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.

0
Have your say

TWO pensioners were taken to hospital with burns after a chip pan fire - after it is believed passers-by helped them evacuate from the burning home.

Firefighters were called to fight the blaze at a house on Aymer Drive, Thurcroft, at about 7pm on Friday night.

A man aged 80 and woman in her late 70s were taken to hospital by ambulance.

Back to the top of the page