Chip pan blaze damages house in Sheffield

Firefighters tackled a chip pan blaze in Sheffield
Firefighters tackled a chip pan blaze in Sheffield
0
Have your say

A house was damaged after a chip pan was accidentally left on the hob while the occupant was out.

The owner of the house discovered the fire in Summer Street, Netherthorpe, at 8pm last night.

Three fire engines were sent to the scene and four firefighters wearing specialist breathing apparatus entered the burning property to extinguish the flames.

Nobody was injured in the incident.