Chemicals cause noxious gas at Sheffield swimming pool

News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.
News: Local, national and international news 24-hours a day.
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called out to ventilate a property after chemicals to clean a swimming pool in Sheffield were incorrectly mixed together.

The incident happened in a block of flats on Osborne Road, Nether Edge, where there is a private pool.

The mixture created a noxious gas.

Firefighters were alerted to the incident at 3pm on Sunday.