Chemical fire accidental

0
Have your say

A FIRE at a chemical processing facility on Jessell Street in Attercliffe yesterday was thought to have been caused accidentally.

Three fire crews from Darnall and Central stations were initially called to the industrial premises at just before 7.30am.

There were concerns of acid in the building, but these were not involved in the fire.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two main jets to extinguish the fire.

No one was injured.

Three fire crews from Darnall and Central stations were initially called to the industrial premises at just before 7.30am.

There were concerns of acid in the building, but these were not involved in the fire.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two main jets to extinguish the fire.

No one was injured.