Barbecue link to fire

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS believe the embers of a barbecue may have started a blaze at a property in Cantley on Monday evening.

Firefighters from Doncaster station were called out to Goodison Boulevard after a fence next to the house caught light. They were at the scene for around 20 minutes.

A fire service spokesman said the blaze had been logged as accidental.

Crews from the same fire station were later sent out again to put out a blaze in a wheelie bin near a Doncaster town centre garage.

Two fire engines were sent out to deal with the fire on Chequer Road.

They spent around 10 minutes there, and a spokesman said the fire was believed to be deliberately started.