Attic blaze fills semi with smoke

0
Have your say

A HOUSE on Ecclesall Road South in Sheffield was badly damaged when a fire broke out in an attic bedroom.

Firefighters extinguished the flames in the Victorian semi after the occupants got out.

The cause of the blaze was logged as accidental.

Firefighters spent four hours at a garage fire in Tankersley over fears a gas cylinder was at risk of exploding.

Crews were called to Chapel Road after a double garage next to a house went up in flames.

Firefighters managed to prevent the blaze from spreading to the property.