From acoustic jams to street dance and quizzing, there is plenty to do in and around Sheffield, South Yorkshire and Derbyshire tonight.
We’ve put together this handy guide so you can quickly find something to do tonight:
1. Totally Acoustic: JD’s Lounge Music Bar, 10A High Street, Dronfield, Derbyshire, S18 1PY, free, all welcome, come and join in. www.facebook.com/JDsLoungeBar
2. Free Music Quingo Style Quiz: Play your cards right for a Jackpot Prize, The Old Harrow, Grenoside, Sheffield, S35 8PP, 9.15pm. Free Pie and Pee Supper at 10.30pm. Tel:01142468801.
3. Quiz Night: with free buffet, cash prizes for Open the Box & Lucky 13, The Sportsman Inn, 183 Worrall Road, S6 4BB.
4. No Policy, money saving mid week mash up: The Harley, Glossop Road, Sheffield.
5. Ben Fogle: Buxton Opera House, 7.30pm. Tickets £24. 01298 72190 or buxtonoperahouse.org.uk
6. The Forest: Frozen Light Theatre Company, The Civic, Barnsley, 6pm. Tickets £8. Tel. 01226 327000. www.barnsleycivic.co.uk
7. Voluntary Sector Awards: Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield, tel. 01246 345222. www.chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk
8. Railways in a Cornish Landscape: presented by Stephen Gay, The Winding Wheel, Chesterfield, tel. 01246 345222. www.chesterfieldtheatres.co.uk
9. Street Dance: Hackenthorpe Community Centre, S12 4JB, 5.00 pm, Ages 8-16, Activity Sheffield tel. 0114 2734266.
10. Street Dance: Paces Sports Centre, S35 3HY, 5.45 pm, Ages 8-16, Activity Sheffield tel. 0114 2734266.
*Got an event happening tonight that you want to let us know about? Let us know in the comments below or tweet @SheffieldStar