Household name Vernon Kay will perform a live DJ set for crowds at Doncaster Racecourse on Saturday, July 30 – and The Star has tickets to give away.
He will perform a 90-minute set of summer tunes to wow crowds on the Hallam FM Champagne Lawn.
Known for his TV presenting roles on favorites shows such as All Star Family Fortunes, Vernon is also a talented sports pundit for Channel 4’s NFL games.
Most recently he has joined the new team of broadcasters for Radio X, which launched in September 2015, working alongside Chris Moyles and Johnny Vaughan.
Vernon regularly DJs around the world and continues to play for his American football team The London Warriors as a second hobby.
The Star has teamed up with Doncaster Racecourse to offer five readers the chance to win a pair of County Enclosure tickets to see Vernon Kay ‘spin his discs’ on Saturday, July 30.
Tickets include an afternoon of quality flat racing followed by DJ Vernon Kay live on stage.
To enter simply answer the following question and email to: email@example.com Please type ‘Vernon Kay Competition’ in the subject line and supply a daytime telephone number.
QUESTION: WHAT ARE VERNON’S TWO HOBBIES?
The closing date is Tuesday, July 19, 2016.
For further information about Doncaster Racecourse or to book tickets for events call 01302 304200 or go visit Doncaster Racecourse
Doncaster Racecourse T&C’s:
* No cash alternative and the prize is non – transferrable.
* Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
* Dress code applies go to Doncaster Racecourse
* Winners must present proof of ID in order to claim their prize.
* Guests at the racecourse are advised to note that the Champagne Lawn is a challenge 21 area and only guests aged 18 and over are allowed onto the lawns.
* Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply.