Blaze starts in chip pan

FIREFIGHTERS were called out after a chip pan fire broke out at a house in Doncaster.

The pan burst into flames and filled the flat in Stainforth, with thick smoke on Friday night.

Firefighters were called out to deal with the incident, which happened on Sheep Dip Lane.

Nobody was injured in the incident.

What do you think? Add your comment below.

Follow The Star on Twitter and Facebook:

For breaking news and sport follow The Star on Twitter at www.twitter.com/sheffieldstar and Facebook at www.facebook.com/sheffieldstar.

READ MORE

Join the Star reader panel

Main news index

Your letters

Features

South Yorkshire's environmental news

Kids Zone

More business news

More Rotherham news

More Doncaster news

More Barnsley news

Latest sport